- shahrukh he loved Aish in the Kaurwaki role.
- the ballerina of the bar, have to be Sushmita. Shahrukh proposed it, but the director did not want.
THIS MOVIE DOES A WINK TO:
Rurôni Kenshin: Meiji kenkaku roman so: Tsuioku hen
Wo hu cang long
- it is the first movie produced by DREAMZ UNLIMITED (the company of Shahrukh, Juhi chawla and Aziz Mirza)
-Ranee, at first did not want to do this movie, because it found very similar to SAATHIYA
- first, the Ranee's role, it towards AISH, but it had to leave it, shortly after beginning rolling due to a problem that Shahrukh had with Salman
- the role of Jackie Shroff, it was offered first to Saif Ali Khan and later to Govinda
- it is the first movie of bollywood that received an invitation to Cannes in the last years!
- during the shooting, a fan cut an arm to one of the assistants and the blood splashed Aish. It had a shock and Salman had to take it to himself of the recording plate
- Madhuri was pregnant of his first son, during him shooting of the movie!
- the sequence of dance in which the Devdas mother humiliates the unemployment mother, is the reproduction of a trauma that Sanjay Bhansali suffered: the social humiliation of his mother who took place of the same way!
- Sanjay offered the Unemployment role to Kareena Kapoor, but she did not want!
- The Devdas role offered itself first Salman Khan, but it declined the offer, just as kareena! (we had had kareena and Salman as protagonists)
- The house of Chandramukh (Madhuri) constructed itself any piece of news for the movie next to the lake, but the bridge that they did was very bad fact and was not stopping sinking to any moment
- the Unemployment house is constructed for the movie, from November until June.
- They took 2 years and a half to compose the songs.
In THIS MOVIE, THEY DO WINKS TO:
THEY DO WINKS TO DEVDAS IN:
Kal ho naa ho
IMAGES OF DEVDAS ARE SEEN IN:
Bollywood for Beginners
Larger Than Life
- the shahrukh role was proposed first to Aamir Khan, but it had already done one of the movies of the same director (Lagaan)
- later, the same role was offered to Hritick Roshan (I never write it well) but the estaba rolling Lakshya and then it could not and finally they proposed it to shahrukh that extracted all the profit
- salt aamir Khan in some moment of the movie. It is necessary to fix well! do I believe k it goes out on the screen in the movie meeting with the children... (k loudly not??)
KAL HO NAA HO
- the Preity role was written thinking in kareena kapoor but as kareena he was asking for a lot of money, they replaced it for preity! (it is k the kapoor...)
- at the beginning of the movie, Naina is seen, running, but it is not Preity. Because it fell down and one hurt and it could not run then they took a double so that it runs.
- the man who goes out at first playing with the small Grandma is the film maker of the movie!
- the movie was going to roll in Toronto, but in the end they did it to New York, but the song "kuch to hua hai" was rolled in Toronto!
- it is a Remake of the movie ANAND (1970)
IN THIS PELICUAL THEY DO WINKS TO:
City of Angels
Lagaan: Eleven Upon to time in India
Dil Chahta Hai
KABHI KUSHI KABHIE GHAM
- it is one of the most expensive movies and longer than shooting from December, 2001!
- Aish, have to be part of the casting (not if in the Kajol role or of kareena)
- the logo of the helicopter that goes out in the movie, is the logo of Yash Raj
- Abhishek was going out like a special appearance, but in the end he asked them to eliminate his scene
- in the shooting, there was a scene that Hritick could not it was concentrating in rolling! they had to begin again the following day! it is to the that scene of the conciliation!
DIL TO PAGAL HAI
- it seems that first the NISHA role offered itself Juhi Chawla and Raveena Tandon, but the two refused!
- the first title that was proposed was "Maine To Mohabbat Ki Hai"
- the movie ANNIE does a Wink to the movie ENTRANCE HALL
- they allude to dil to pagal hai in "Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon"
MAIN HOON NAA
- at first, they wanted the Laxman role for Hritick Roshan, but in the end, Farah Khan, he decided that there was better an actor who was so popular
- they wanted Aish, for the Chandni role, but in the end it made it Sushmita
- The role of Lucky Laxman, they it were thinking to offer Sohail Khan or Farhan Akhtar
- the Sanjana role, they considered it a moment for Amisha Patel.
- The car in which it rises shahrukh, to go behind the killers, Dhanno has written above, that it alludes to SHOLAY (of Amitabh Bachchan and Hema Malini) in that Hema horse was called Dhanno
- the villain's role (interpreted by Sunil Shetty), it was offered primeo to Naseeridin Shah, but since it was rolling a movie, it could not do it but it went out of cameo, like the pope of shahrukh.
- the same role was offered also to Nana Patekar (Kamoshi), and to Kamal Hassan who said that not keria to do the role of such a slightly patriotic man.
- Farah Khan, to the length of the whole movie, alludes and winks to his favorite movies.
- the Main hoon naa title, it owes to k shahrukh uses very much this phrase in his movies.
- the movie was programmed to be the first one of Zayed Khan and Amrita rao, but because of the back shahrukh injury, they could not roll and two actorcitos, were doing other movies while shahrukh curraba. Or that Main hoon had to be of 2002
- the actress TABOO goes out in Main hoon naa, it is possible to see it just when shahrukh it is dancing in the holiday of the students. Do I believe k in the this song that looks like a Rock (Gore gore... not??)!
- Ranee had to go out in the movie, especially appearance, but it could not be, by this one two photos of his are seen when the teacher of the saliva, was speaking, flirting with a woman, to the phone.
- it seems that the shahrukh image walking on the wall was a secret for the director of the movie Farah Khan. She did not want because of the injury that it was done shahrukh in Shakti, did not want that it was doing a lot of efforts, but the chief Khan, this one loved 100 % and it did it. Farah threatened to tell it quite to Gauri! (I suppose that Gauri puts his rows)... SRK imagine touching him the ears in front of Farah to apologize to him, as it did it with ranee in Paheli
- they took Sushmita after it was employed with Shahrukh at a few concerts.
- the students of the school are the ballet dancers of Farah Khan.
- in Mohabbatein, the name of shahrukh is RAJ ARYAN and Aryan is the name of his son
- they proposed the woman's Amitabh role to him to Sridevi, but he did not want
- they offered to Kajol and to Karishma kapoor the respective roles of ISHIKA and SANJANA but none of the two wanted.
- Shahrukh accepted the movie without glance of which it was going.
REFERENCES OR WINKS TO:
The Beautiful one and the Beast
Hum Aapke Hain Koun...!
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai
"Kaun Banega Crorepati?"
They allude to this movie in:
Bollywood for Beginners
- the role of Saamiya Siddiqui alludes to a Pakistani lawyer called Asthma Jehangir
- in the original band of music, they tried 100 melodies, 35 and in the end Aditya Chopra took 11
- the original title was YEH KAHAAN AA GAYE HUM, but to Yash, he liked more Veer-zaara but if you notice well, you will see that there is a song of the movie that is called Yeh Kahaan Aa Gaye Hum, sung by Canister and Udit (I believe k the first song)
- the ranee's role, it was first thought for Aish!
- is constructed a service of buses for transport between Lahore and Amristar, immediately after the movie (you remember that Preity had so many difficulties to come there where he was living through Shahrukh??)